- In celebration of all of our students, staff, and families for their many accomplishments in the first half of the 2014/2015 school year! We are excited about what 2015 will bring. Happy New Year from Mercy Montessori!
- One of our Mercy family members, Jim Harris (’96), suffered spinal and cranial trauma from an accident while preparing for a Trans-Patagonia expedition in Punta Arenas, Chile. Jim is currently undergoing treatment at the Drake Center and would love to fill his paper Christmas tree with photos and notes from friends & family. Please feel… Continue Reading »
- Bee (Rebecca) Herz is living in Boulder, CO and is going back to school for her Master’s Degree in Psychology/Counseling. She shares some of her favorite memories from her time at Mercy (1970-1975). Mercy Graduation Year: I attended Mercy from 1970–1975 (1st through 6th grade). Post Mercy Education: I graduated from University of Cincinnati… Continue Reading »
- Congratulations to Jayde Kief (’12), who recently won the National Jr. Teen Actress First Runner Up title at the 2014 National American Miss Jr. Pageant. The Actress Competition is the most popular National American Miss optional contest. Only State Queens, State Courts and State Actress Top Five winners are invited to compete for the title of… Continue Reading »
- Matt Masterson (Class of 1994) fondly recalls his experience as the first junior high class to graduate from Mercy Montessori. Mercy Graduation Year: I graduated from Mercy’s first 8th grade class in 1994. Post Mercy Education: St. Xavier (High School); Miami University (Undergrad); University of Dayton (Law School) What You’re Doing Now: Deputy Chief of Staff,… Continue Reading »