Thank you for your interest in Mercy Montessori! We have several opportunities to learn more about a Mercy education for your child:
- Join us for a Mercy Meet-Up: These virtual meetings with our school administrators will provide information and answers to your questions about a Mercy education. Click here for more information and to register.
- Schedule a school tour: You can register for a school tour here and our Admissions Directress, Amanda Grimm, will contact you to set up a time to visit Mercy’s campus.
Some helpful information about Mercy Montessori:
- Sliding scale tuition & financial aid available – learn more here
- Mercy Montessori is a private, Catholic school modeled on two fundamental principles: the philosophy of the Sisters of Mercy and the principles of education developed by Dr. Maria Montessori. Learn more about Montessori education here and the Sisters of Mercy here.
- Experienced and caring teachers – many have worked at Mercy for over 30 years and several of our teachers are alumni of our school.
- Diverse Socioeconomic, Ethnic, and Geographic Student Population – learn more here
- Families from over 60 Tri-State Zip codes attend Mercy
- Unique specials including weekly swimming classes, Ecolab visits, Makerspace with 3-D printers, Farmessori (Farm) with student run micro-economy businesses.
Mercy_Montessori_Specials from Mercy Montessori on Vimeo.