Eight Mercy Montessori Students Recognized by Pentel Art Awards
First level student, Tommy Milligan, was honored with the Pentel International Children’s Art Exhibition’s Special Gold Award for his painting titled, “Happy Man” at the school’s year-end assembly on May 29th. Tommy is one of three honorees to receive the award in the United States. 143 American students have been recognized this year from a worldwide list of winning students. In addition to
Tommy’s award, Pentel also recognized seven Mercy students for their artwork in various categories. Congratulations to all of our award-winning artists!
Special Gold Award (3 recipients)
- Tommy Milligan (First Level) – “Happy Man”
Silver Award (36 recipients)
- Abby Klesa (4th Level) – “Happy Flowers”
- Elena Hall (6th Level) – “Octo-Splosion”
Bronze Award (44 recipients)
- Kayleigh Zimmer (5th Level) – “Sunset Over Venice”
Pentel Awards (39 recipients)
- Ava Caldwell (1st Level) – “Ava On A Sunny Day”
- Daniel Perrea (8th Level) – “Self Portrait”
- Michael Rohs (4th Level) – “Cubist Oak Leaf”
- Nicholas McCarty (6th Level) – “The City”
Comments are closed here.