At Mercy Montessori, we understand that many of the most important lessons mastered in childhood go beyond academics. Our school graduates students who are both well educated and well prepared for an inspiring, compassionate and productive life. Our curriculum educates the whole child, instilling and nurturing a:
- Love of God
- Respect for others
- Sense of personal and communal responsibility
- Joy in discovery
- Self confidence
- Inner discipline
- Peaceful approach to problem solving
Mercy Montessori Religious Education Curriculum Highlights:
- Mercy Montessori is an independent, Catholic school of the Cincinnati Archdiocese (https://catholicaoc.org/).
- Mercy Montessori students attend a monthly Catholic Mass or service. These celebrations are planned by the children, each class or circle is responsible for at least one service per year.
- Religious Education classes are provided weekly for students in grades K-8.
- The sacraments of First Communion and Reconciliation are prepared for and celebrated through the Mercy Montessori religious education program.
- The sacrament of Confirmation is celebrated with St. Ursula Villa as a partner school every other year.
- Cincinnati Archdiocese Safe Environment Resources: