Mercy’s 50th Anniversary: 1969-2019
To celebrate our golden anniversary, we are opening our doors for several events throughout the 2019/2020 school year and inviting all our Mercy friends to gather together and celebrate our wonderful school. We hope to see you at one (or many!) of these celebrations!
- Alumni Gathering at Rhinegeist – Thursday, December 19 from 6pm-8pm
- Cocktails with Santa – Saturday, December 21 from 4pm-6pm
- Mercy Spring Fling – Saturday, February 22 – Click to join the planning committee
- Spirit of Mercy Awards – March 15 at 11:30am
- Mercy Day of Service & Stations of the Cross – Thursday, April 9
- Mercy Play Day – Wednesday, May 27
Stay Connected With Mercy
We love hearing from our community! There are several ways to keep in touch with Mercy and share stories & updates:
- Update Contact Info Here
- Share A Mercy Memory – We are collecting stories and favorite memories from your years at Mercy. Send an email to
- Keep In Touch On Facebook
- Memory Table – We are honoring our Mercy friends and family who have passed at events during homecoming weekend. If there is a loved one or friend that you would like to have included as part of our Memory Table, please send their information and a photo to Kristin Weiss.
Fund A Foot Capital Campaign
In Mercy spirit, we are also offering the opportunity for alumni families and friends to be a part of the historic expansion to Mercy’s 5th floor by funding a foot or many. Each donor will be recognized on our 5th floor donor wall, and anyone who donates to the campaign during the 50th Anniversary year will be recognized with a special icon. Every tax-deductible contribution has a profound impact, and together we will raise funds needed to support these beautiful new learning spaces. Visit www.mercymontessori.org/support/next-level to learn more and support the school you love!